Skip to main content

My Zara Picks For Spring 2023


(Dress is an old summer 2022 piece from Zara I picked up in a charity shop).

Spring hasn't officially sprung so to speak but the mood to dress in fewer layers, and in more colour has definitely set in. For me, spring is my experimental season, the weather in which I can be a little more daring in and not be in thermals and boots-thank god! This spring I want to give a lil nod to my old styles also, so I've been planning around key trends like biker core and the 70s and fishing out all the denim and cropped jackets I own. Here's what I'm loving in Zara at the moment, and what I think will be a great addition to everyone's wardrobes.

The One-Piece 

The Striped Knitwear

The Dopamine Pieces


The Colour Of The Year Accessories

The Denim 


The Spring Outerwear










Comments