Skip to main content

My Picks Of The Best Beauty Advent Calendars Of 2022

 

With Christmas just around the corner, advent calendars are everywhere; the chocolate kind, the collectables kind, and my favourite - the beauty kind. There's nothing like waking up on dark winter mornings and opening that numbered window and receiving a lil special something. As a diabetic, when I was a kid I didn't really get the chocolate/sweet kind of calendar, but I did get the novelty kind and they always filled me with excitement while highlighting the countdown to the 25th. As an adult, I now have more choices and beauty calendars are my go-to pick for the last couple of years. Here are my favourites for 2022. 



                  
               

(Links are to UK sites but most of these products can be shipped worldwide or found on your local sites). 





Comments