Skip to main content

My (Online) Quarantine Purchases


It's safe to say since I'm now in my 10th week of quarantine, I've run out of things to spend my week doing and with little reason to get dressed up I've felt I've needed a few new pieces to get me excited to dress to the nines, even if it is just for a walk- "got to show off those new gladrags" as my nan would have said.

  
H&M
  
I wanted a few pieces that weren't tight and I could pass off very 1940s in style. H&M didn't disappoint and admittedly the white playsuit is my favourite piece to wear at the moment. 
What Katie Did
  
I've wanted a WKD corset for the last couple of years and since this overbust one was on sale, it was my perfect opportunity to finally add it to my collection, along with some new seamed stockings. I can't wait to shoot with these!
Waterstones 
 
The sequel to a book series I've been dying to continue reading. I've been reading it for the last three nights and have about 100 pages to go. Hopefully, it won't take another two years for the last book in the series to be released. 
Collectif & Lulu Hun
 
I bought a couple pairs of these wedges last year and they were my go-to to work at Vivian of Holloway in, so I thought I'd add to my shoe collection knowing they last well and also bought this pretty blouse and sandals I get total Roman Holiday vibes from. 

Thank god online shopping is still possible. Have you been browsing online much in quarantine?

Shop the outfit:
  

Comments