Skip to main content

My Favourite Bridal Brands


There's so much to think about when getting married but admittedly as soon as I got engaged my main focus was my look for the big day, and since my job revolves around bridal wear, I know many brides are alike to me in that way. It's tough knowing where to start looking but I always give three tips to every bride I see- 1. Decide on a budget and only look at brands you can afford. 2. Think of a celebrity's bridal style you've admired and would like to try yourself. 3. Have fun and try not to stress, you will find your dream look!

So here are my favourite brands I've found- at different price points and with all something to offer every bride reading this.


Halfpenny London
 Halfpenny's modern contemporary take on classic styles really makes them stand out as a bridal brand. Their light but lux fabrics, versatile pieces and artistic layering of garments caught my eye long before I was looking for my own dress or working in the bridal industry. Kate creates an artistic experience like no other British bridal designer I know of and has a real trustworthy understanding of what a real woman wants for her look for her big day. If you're looking for something memorable and unique then they're definitely a brand to look into.


Lace&Favour
Lace and Favour were a brand I stumbled upon when searching for accessories. If you're a bride that's looking for intricately detailed accessories to finish off your bridal look but are wary of budget then they should be at the top of your list to look into. They have unique headpieces and classic accessories from several brands that are priced reasonably in comparison to some others I came across while on the search for my own finishing touches. And if you've yet to find your dream dress, they promise to cater for that also in the near future!


   
Bridal shops on Etsy are a hidden gem in my opinion. One that comes to mind is definitely Agnes Hart as they have gorgeous one-off pieces at reasonable prices and are impeccable in quality. If you're looking for something less traditional or an accessory to switch into from your veil then Agnes has some of the best options. Admittedly, I've yet to buy from them as I'm spoilt for choice- so far I have three pieces in my favourites that I'm lusting over and trying to decide from.  


    
Another gem of an Etsy store! In the last year, I've come across more and more brides wanting that desirable statement boho wedding theme and dress. When looking into brands I could take inspiration from for work purposes, I found Dream and Dress's designs were exactly what brides were aiming to look for. What impressed me most about this brand was its quality. It really is similar to the luxury branded pieces you can find on Net-a-porter and Revolve in their bridal sections yet, it's a small business. If you're looking to stand out in wearing a designer not many will know of then this would be one of my highest recommendations. 


When in a consultation with one of my brides I was asked to help her into her wedding shoes and I remember thinking about those Rainbow Club shoes for the rest of the day only to come home and drool over a few pairs online. They have the most classic to unique styles of wedding shoes and also offer customisation to them. Considering shoes are one of the most important pieces of your look to consider due to comfortability, With Rainbow Club, you can be reassured that you won't have to change into flats or go barefoot for your first dance and so on. 

Hope this helps some of you brides to be! 

Comments