Skip to main content

Why Freya Treasures Will Be Your New Favourite Jewellery Brand


Jewellery. THE final touch to any and every outfit. There's no wrong or right way to do it. Either go crazy with layers of necklaces and rings or keep it simple with a pair of earrings and one bracelet. I love to let my jewellery not only be a focal point to my outfits, but also a talking point. I always notice the jewellery a man or woman is wearing and I can instantly tell what that person's style may be. After all, Jewellery says so much about a person.

When Freya Treasures approached me, I instantly swooned at the pieces on their website. Like many years before, this year Im obsessed with pearls and Freya Treasures definitely had me spoiled for choice in what to add to my jewellery collection.

Heres some of my favourite pearl pieces along with others that I think you'll love too. Oh, and make sure to read until the bottom, as there's a code for you guys to use with each of your purchases.





 


I'm thrilled to mention that Freya Treasures has offered my readers a discount code to use when purchasing any of their jewellery. Just enter ABIGR39 at the checkout during your first purchase and the same will automatically be applied when you next shop. This lasts for the next three months so be sure to check their pieces out soon.

Which are your favourite pieces you'll be purchasing along with my code?

Comments