Skip to main content

Halloween 2018 Circus Dolly






Makeup:
Lime Crime Black Velvetine (on lips and lower lashline)
Lime Crime Venus Palette (shades rebirth and divine on cheeks 
as blush and shades icon and divine on eyelids)

Wig:

Clothing:

I'm gonna say it, Halloween is the best holiday of the year! This year I had a weekend filled with dressing up all spooky and wearing the prettiest of Vivien of Holloway clothing at work. Unfortunately, my first costume idea failed a little bit so within the 40 minutes I had left to get ready for work, I whipped up this super easy circus dolly look. I used only makeup so its something I think everyone can recreate and not have to worry about looking perfect. 
Above I have left links for the main makeup used and the outfit I wore. 

To see more of this look and what I got up to over the Haloween weekend, head over to my Instagram



Comments