Skip to main content

Life: GOMO with Eventbrite

This year, one of my main resolutions was to get out more, and since turning 20 it's become such a normal thing to attend events, parties and even classes like yoga. I now have a revamped social life, where before I go to sleep, I'm having to look at my diary for the next day and prepare for a busy schedule. 
So when I heard about Eventbrite and tried out their websiteapp, I was so excited to be challenged to write a blog post on how I'm squashing FOMO (fear of missing out), and getting into the habit of GOMO (going out more often). 

If you've been living under a rock you may not of heard of Eventbrite. They're one of the largest self service event ticketing platforms in the world; they help people to find and plan events. However, unlike other event/ticketing websites, they also support a variety of other features, including discounted options, which are perfect for students or others who can't afford big days/nights out. 

  
 
I've used Eventbrite to buy tickets for many fashion events, but one I have repeatedly used the app for is Fashions Finest. I've spoken many times about how much I love this off schedule London Fashion Week show, so no surprise I'm still attending and working with brands there. 

One thing I love about Eventbrite is how many options there are designed for you to take control and choose the perfect event for you. Similarly to other people, it has helped me get out of my comfort zone and explore events other than ones based around the industry I work in. The range of events is astonishing; I recently found out that my boyfriend used Eventbrite to book a science lecture called "A Conversation with Roger Penrose".

 

Here's just a few events I have in my diary to attend!  
 
 


 


 


 


I wouldn't be writing this post unless I really felt this company was useful for me and you guys; it has brought me, as well as many of my friends, out of our shells and experiencing more of what our cities have to offer. Eventbrite is worldwide and free to use! 
Check out Their website or app now, and start getting into the habit of GOMO this summer!

Comments